The mission of the Software Lead, reporting to our CTO, is to secure the software activity during such an acceleration, while making sure that software products and data management are compliant with TiHive’s technology, product roadmap and client's requirements.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering - or related field
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in software development, including 3 years leading complete software development software lifecycle activities.
- Tangible hands-on experience in at least three of the following topics: embedded software, hi-speed data management, Software-as-a-Service, Cloud Infrastructures, and software architecture.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience in any of the following verticals: Consumer Products, High Tech Electronics, Camera systems, Industrial machinery
- Relevant experience with at least two of the following languages - Python, C and C++
- Knowledgeable of Machine Learning Frameworks. Hands-on experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Eligible to work in EU.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Duration & Location
• Full-time, Permanent contract
• Based in Meylan (38), France
What we offer
- A welcoming and energetic environment built on passion, innovation, values, and collaboration. We strive on technology exploration to build awesome products. TiHive is a fun, international, creative and friendly team located in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Competitive Salary package including benefits
Possibility of 50% public transport compensation
TiHive Tech - Featuring the Invisible
We are a young and growing deep-tech startup that has begun an amazing journey in 2017. We disrupt an old-fashioned industry: the quality inspection world.
We are developing a breakthrough and intelligent see-through camera system that will help Luxury, Personal Care, Hygiene, Pharma and other high-value brands reduce their waste and improve their quality.
We do that by replacing X-Rays with our new award-winning vision technology, T-Rays.
TiHive is currently accelerating the development and qualification of its inspection solutions and looking for exceptional candidates to make a change through technology.
Would you like to be part of this amazing human and professional adventure? If this is something for you, let's talk: (@TiHive firstname.lastname@example.org)